The Gallatin Valley Swap Meet is an open-air, rain or shine event held from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Our next event will be held in September, 2017. The swap meet is a great place to stop for shoppers and bargain hunters looking for a variety of merchandise at great prices.
It is our hope that the Gallatin Valley Swap Meet, will be a successful and thriving asset to the community. If you would like to take part in the Gallatin Valley Swap Meet we would love to have you join us. Please read the vendor information below and then click on the photo on the bottom of the page.
• Regular swap meet spaces are sold on a reservation basis for $30.00 each. Vendors must have their order confirmation before entering space sales lot or occupying a space.
• Vendors may purchase spaces in advance for the 2017 season.
• CASH and CREDIT CARDS (Visa, M/C, Discover) ARE ACCEPTED. NO CHECKS.
• All regular vendor spaces are approximately 12’x12’ with a spot directly behind or beside for one vehicle. Larger spots are available.
• We suggest vendors purchase reservations in advance but if that is not possible, vendors may purchase a space on the day of the event.
• There will be a $10.00 SURCHARGE added to each vendor space price when the space is purchased on the same day as the event. SPACE SALES END at 7:15 a.m. on the day of the event.
• No vehicles may be driven on the lot after 8:00 a.m.
• Vendors MUST clean their own area at the conclusion of each swap meet. Be considerate and pick up trash whenever you see it. You will be charged a $25.00 clean up fee if your space has trash remaining.
• Sellers MUST provide their own tables, change, bags and advertising signs. Sellers determine their own prices.
• No sales of alcohol or tobacco.
• No guns onsite.
• At this time we are unable to offer space to any food or craft vendors (due to a do-not-compete agreement).
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS, RAINCHECKS OR EXCHANGES ALLOWED